Payments & Delivery
PAYMENTS & SAFETY
The available payment methods in our online store are as follows:
• Credit or debit card: Supported cards: Visa, Mastercard
• Deposit in an account (Eurobank, Piraeus Bank, National Bank)
• By cash: The order is paid at the same time as the order is received. The cost is 2.00€ and is added at the end of the transaction.
Transaction Security – Data Privacy
Recognizing the importance of the security of your electronic transactions, our company has taken all necessary steps to provide payment services with maximum security and to ensure the protection of all personal data in accordance with law. To ensure the confidentiality of data transfer, it is used SSL-128 bit encryption protocol.
Communication between the user’s computer and our website is encrypted using a 128-bit key. Information and personal data of the user / customer encrypted based on the SSL-128 bit encryption protocol. Encryption is a way to encode information and the recipient will be able to decode it using the appropriate key.
The ordering process is correct after completing the special order form that appears during the order, with the possibility but not the obligation to register. The required informations is necessary for order processing.
User registration would be via the website. The user is required to read, understand and accept the terms to declare that registers personal information electronically.
Orders & Product Delivery
The products put up for sale through Ulysses Jewellery bear the features described in each product. The prices quoted on the site are in euro, and include 24% VAT, except for shipping and delivery charges.
The ordering of the products is correct by filling in and sending the special order form that is posted to the online store. The order is deemed to have been received if the consumer receives a notice of acceptance of his order on his screen and by email, which will record all the details of the order, such as the product, the cost, the estimated delivery time. Upon receipt of the relevant information, the order is considered binding.
Completing the sale of jewellery is subject to availability at the time of order. In case of unavailability of the ordered products, our company informs you accordingly and does not accept the order.
In the event of any impediment to the order, the company will contact you with the information you have entered upon your registration or entry to the website. The consumer can contact our company either by email email@example.com or by calling (+30) 2310 474 499. Once the order is completed and the jewellery is ready for delivery, the consumer will receive an email notification for completing its order and receiving it in the way it has chosen when submitting the order.
The consumer can receive his order:
1) From the physical store after being notified of the completion of his order, which he will receive via email. In order to be picked up by the store, the consumer must provide the order code and the notice of receipt as well as an official identity document (or with an authorization from the order’s owner) upon receipt.
2) From an address indicated at the completion of the special order form, through the cooperation of the company with the courier company, which undertakes the delivery of the shipments to the address registered by the user. The shipping costs are calculated each time according to the consumer’s order, which is updated upon completion of the order. Shipment times vary as follows:
• Within Greece: 1-3 working days
• International Shipment: 3-5 working days
For urgent inquiries regarding delivery time, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The products are shipped with ELTA COURIER within 2-3 working days.
For orders over 50.00€ shipping costs are FREE.
For orders below 50.00€, shipping costs are € 3.00 + VAT 24%.
The payment upon delivery is 2.00€ for all Greece.
Products are shipped with DHL within 3-5 working days.
Shipping costs vary depending on the weight of the product.
Extra charges may occur due to customs duties, customs clearance, duties, the exchange rate, or other particularities associated with each country, for which our company bears no responsibility.